Students are admitted to all courses offered by the college following reservation and other rules prescribed by the Government of Tamilnadu from time to time.
Applications for the courses can be obtained from the Principal, Presidency college, Chennai 600 005 in person or through post after paying the cost of application.
Candidates seeking admission to UG Degree courses should submit the Application Form in person or through post with necessary enclosures which should reach: THE PRINCIPAL, PRESIDENCY COLLEGE(AUTONOMOUS), KAMARAJAR SALAI, TRIPLICANE, CHENNAI – 600 005. before last date by 5:00pm.
- The candidates shall ensure that the completed application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Admission Section within the date and time specified. Applications received by Speed post / courier or any other means, after the last date & time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
- The Admission Section shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form etc.,
- Request for extension of time for submission of documents called for, after the specified date and time will not be entertained
- Candidates seeking admission under Special Category for degree courses (Children of Freedom Fighters, Haired Impaired, Orthopedically Physically disabled, & Children of Ex-Servicemen - except Sports Quota) shall submit the separate Special Category Form I along with the main application in the prescribed format available along with the Prospectus with enclosing the relevant certificates. If the certificates are not enclosed the candidates will not be considered under that category without any intimation to the candidate.
- Candidates seeking admissions under Sports Quota are directed to submit their main application as well as the special category form II prescribed for Sports along with the Certificates. If the certificates are not enclosed, the candidates will not be considered under that category without any intimation to the candidate.
- Photocopy/ Fax copy of the application will not be accepted